For March, I only took pictures of a few of my outfits so I’ll only focus on those in this post.
- For this outfit, I was feeling “black on black”. I took my Old Navy Rockstar jeggins in black (here in Navy) and paired them with an H&M crepe blouse (here and similar), a Target cardigan (here) and short black Esprit booties that I got last year at Burlington (similar).
My little gold necklace is the one I got from ebay for $1.59, and here are similar ones (#24 is almost an exact copy of mine).
2. I think I was meeting a friend for brunch on a Saturday when I wore this outfit. I paired Old Navy black Pixie pants with a Target Who What Wear Polka Dot T shirt that I love. Sadly they don’t have it anymore, but this is a similar sleeveless blouse that is just as cute (here). The mustard cardigan was from Zulily and they have a similar one right now but not in many sizes (here). Forever 21 and Old Navy both have cute alternatives (here and here). My necklace is old… so old I don’t remember where I got it from LOL. But… here is a similar one! Charming Charlie always has cute ones ;-).
3. Here I have the same Target cardigan as above, with Old Navy Rockstar jeans in Pink and an H&M sleeveless blouse (which I got on clearance for $7.99 on a trip there with Mandi, and you can find on ebay).
4. This outfit is pure comfort. A Target striped 3/4 sleeve top (similar) with a tank top underneath (here) paired with Old Navy Rockstar jeans (color is not online but can be found in store, similar, similar) and leopard flats.
5. For this outfit, I am wearing a tank top (here) underneath a fun flannel top I got on clearance at Walmart last year (similar and similar). The jeggins are the same I am wearing above, and I am wearing DSW low heel boots that I got in 2006, when I first moved to the United States. I love these boots, and while they are no longer available, here are some similar styles and options. My little choker and chain set is also from Walmart and here is a similar one.
Until next time my dears!